H & R Gray has a fully equipped Vehicle Workshop which mantains our own fleet of vehicles and trailers.
In 2001 the Company developed a Commercial Workshop. We offer ‘O’ License Maintenance Agreements. These contracts are discussed with and tailored to suit the individual operator's preferences.
- Truck Servicing
- Truck and Trailer Safety Inspections
- Truck and Trailer MOT Prep
- Truck & Trailer MOT Booking Service and Presentation for test
- Truck and Trailer Diagnostic Equipment
- Truck and Trailer Wheel Alignment
- Headlight Beam Setting
- Running Repairs
- Accident Damage Repairs & Insurance Claims
- Local mobile breakdown service available to Maintenance Agreement Holders
Our most recent investment in the garage is a laser tracking device. Out of line wheel alignment is one of the single biggest causes of excessive tyre wear and reduced fuel consumption.
Laser Wheel Alignment
Does your vehicle or trailer experience:
- Uneven or rapid tyre wear
- Pulling or drifting away from a straight line
- Wandering on a straight level road
- The steering wheel spokes are off to one side whilst
- driving on a straight level road?
If any of these symptoms sound familiar you should consider our Laser Wheel Alignment Service.
A recent survey has shown that 90% of all vehicles have a wheel alignment problem. We have invested in the Laser Track equipment and set up a program of laser tracking our own fleet on a 6 monthly basis. Although it's early days we have seen a tyre benefit already because misaligned steering and axles are being remedied sooner rather than later. The service:
- Is Accurate
- Quick and efficient
- Provides before and after reading print outs
- Does not damage aluminium or painted steel wheels
- Accommodates trucks or PSV's of any size, fits 17" to 24" wheels.
Call us today for more info or to arrange an appointment on 01786 489 111 (Opt 3).